All have a kitchenette with hot plates, fridge, microwave and dishwasher, bathroom with WC, ski locker, and balcony or terrace. Bed linen and local taxes included. Towels not included.
Type C1 studios - sleep 2-4: living area with double sofa bed. Bunk beds in alcove.
Type C apartments - sleep 2-4: living area with double sofa bed. Double or twin bedroom.
Type D apartments - sleep 2-5: as Type C with additional single bed in an alcove.
Type E apartments - sleep 2-6: as Type C with additional bunk beds in an alcove.
Type E1 apartments - sleep 2-6: as Type C with 2 twin or double bedrooms.
Type G1 apartments - sleep 2-8: living area with double sofa bed, 2 double or twin bedrooms and bunk beds in an alcove. Extra shower room and WC.
Self catering accommodation:
If it is your first time skiing then Chamrousse is an ideal choice, with a free lift pass, good quality apartments and gentle ski runs. For your first time self catering we have some helpful tips:
• Check-in is 5pm
• Bed linen is provided, towels are not (can hire locally, extra charge)
• Small mini-ovens can be hired locally (extra charge)
• TVs can be hired locally for €32 per week (no English channels are available)
• Apartments must be cleaned on departure, cleaning kits can be bought locally (extra charge)
• Large groups may not be allocated apartments in the same block